Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Day 11: A GF Review

In a way I am breaking my resolution today... except that I am still posting despite be horribly lousy feeling tonight. Pretty sore my fever broke, but I feel like I'm swallowing marbles each time I swallow, I did not make my family dinner last night, instead we went to Azteca restaurant and enjoyed some yummy food off of their gluten free friendly menu, Quite obviously, I also did not cook tonight (bad mommy). I decided that I would instead post a brief review of our dinner experiences last night. There is a reason this is one of our family's favorite eats... it's reasonably priced, they hve ridiculously speedy service (to the point that I wonder if they just know us in dvance), and all items on their menu that are GF are noted as such. Mommy likes. Isaac is a fa n of tacos... and loves the fresh tortilla chips. Justin says it is some of the best Mexican good he's had on the east coast. Henri just made funny faces as I snuck him some refried beans. Overall, a gret experience had by all. I am posting today's mini blog from our nook, so there won't be any imGes this time around... but I wouldn't want to mke you jealous anyway. Naturally, Raych

No comments:

Post a Comment